Hang and Wrap
Doc's Z & C Purlin Clips
Eye Lag Screws
Purlinmaster Extension Pole
The PurlinMaster is a multi-purpose pole tool used to install purlin clips and wrap ceiling wire all in one motion from the ground. The patented purlin head makes it possible to install a purlin clip and then wrap a ceiling wire onto the clip using the same tool. The PurlinMaster™ also includes an interchangeable head that allows it to install any standard eye lag screw. There are several other interchangeable heads sold separately. Such as a 1/2″ male socket adapter, female adapter for ¼” hex bits, special heads for hanging threaded rod or jack chain and more!
- All-in-one patented plug-in system allows you to install multiple types of fasteners to a variety of ceiling structures
- Includes: LMP Purlin Head, LMP Base and LMP Wire Plug (Welded)
- Perfect for applications that are unfit for scissor lifts such as stairwells or in between T-bar
- Improves safety by keeping your employees on the ground
- Faster installation times, no need to pre-wrap ceiling wire to the clips prior to installation
- Black anodized aircraft aluminum
- Lightweight and durable
- Made in USA
LMP Purlin Plug – Lagmaster™ Plus Purlin Plug-in – Purlin Clip Installation Tool
Doc’s Industries, Inc.
4121 Guardian St.
Simi Valley, CA 93063
Toll free: (800) 544-8706
Phone: (805) 583-9911
Fax: (805) 583-9946